Thursday, August 11, 2011

Smile while you Roll!

On July 29th, Katie smiled at me for the first time! She had the biggest grin for me. It is so beautiful and makes me feel so glad to be a mother. Today she was a very happy girl and kept smiling at me. It was such a good day. Katie also rolled over for the first time! She went from her tummy to her back. I put her on her tummy again to make sure it wasn't a fluke incident and sure enough Katie tucked her left arm next to her and rolled right over. What a little smarty pants! She also slept through the night 2 nights ago. She slept from 10pm to 5:30am. Last night she slept from 10pm to 6:20am. I am so happy! She has this sleeping thing down.

Abby was so fun to be with today. We played Ring Around the Rosy with Abby holding one of my hands and one of Katies. She thought that was the best. As long as I include her and give her some of my time while I'm trying to keep Katie happy (AKA holding her), she is so happy and sweet. I'm still learning how to do this Mother thing with two kids and thankfully the Lord keeps showing me the way.

No comments: