Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My Girls

Get ready for picture overload. Here are all the pictures of the girls over the last month. Abby still can't keep her hands off Katie. She's constantly waking her up, kissing her and injuring her. We still can't keep clothes on Abby either. I'm sure you will see what I mean in all these pictures.


I love this look! A little confused cross-eyed baby!
Abby must have a picture taken of her any time Katie gets one. She sure loves her corndogs!

Once again, Abby tucked monkey and her blanket around Katie.

Abby is rocking Katie's swing with her foot while watching Mickey Mouse.





Katie has this little smile/smirk on her face all the time. I love it! I still haven't been able to get a picture of her huge grins with her dimples but I'll post it as soon as I do!

Katie is focusing on items in front of her and yesterday she was kicking her feet in the air to hit the hanging toys. What a smart girl!



She loves tummy time! I love this big head picture!

We pulled the bumbo out this week and Katie loves it. Abby has to be by her anytime she is in it.

Katie is smiling while Abby puts stickers on her.

















I just can't get enough of these girls!



No comments: