Here are just a few more pictures from my mom's trip to Austin.
On a different note, our house is on the market! It feels like it has taken forever but now that it's on the market, it is so hard to keep clean/perfect all day. It's amazing that while doing two dishes, Abby will climb onto the bathroom sink and get toothpaste or fingerprints all over the mirror. The cleaning is never ending. Pray that the house sells soon! While trying to sell we have been searching for houses in New York online. It has been hard because we aren't sure where we want to live and most houses aren't what we want. We feel that we will know what to do after visiting New York and we know the Lord will direct us to where we are supposed to be.
I would like to end on a happy note. I feel like I have been hard on Abby in this post. I do love her so much but I guess this is just a hard age, with a new member in the family, while trying to move. I love my family so much and I'm so thankful for each one of them.
John works so hard to provide for us. He is the one who always reminds us to read scriptures and shows Abby pictures of Jesus. He puts Abby to bed every night and reads her stories. I love how he worries about me and wants to make sure I am happy and surprises me with gifts (he got me a breadmaker and Kitchen Aid this weekend). He is such a good man and I know I am too hard on him sometimes.
Abigail is such a joy. She has the sweetest laugh and gives the best kisses and hugs. She loves me so much and wants to be with me all the time. She gives Daddy kisses and hugs every morning and runs to him when he gets home from work. She wants to help me with chores and does the sweetest things unexpectedly. She makes new friends instantly and is so daring.
Kathleen is adjusting to our crazy family so well. She is so good and is already on such a great schedule. I love that she wants to be a part of whats going on already and wants to interact with us. When she looks at me I have such enormous feelings of love for her and my family. She reminds me that my Heavenly Father loves me and is mindful of me.
I love my life and all the people who I have been blessed to have in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment