Saturday, November 1, 2008

168 Days Pregnant



I had my doctors appointment this week and everything is just great! The baby's heart beat is good and she kept kicking so it was fun to hear that in between heart beats. This last month my stomach just popped so I look pregnant no matter what I wear. Everyone at work can't help but rub my tummy everytime I walk by. A few of the women keep asking me to lift my shirt so they can see my actual belly! I'm thinking about charging for the "peep show". I'm still fitting into my regular shirts and pants so no maternity clothes yet!! Yea! I feel her move all the time. She loves spicy food, watching football with dad, and when I rub my tummy she falls asleep. Today, John picked out his first outfits for her and he was so excited. He couldn't get over how soft the fabric was and she just had to have it. Overall life is great and we can't believe how fast time is flying!

5 comments:

Richard and Marianne said...

Wow, you look terrific and pregnant!! So glad you are so happy and John is picking out clothes for his new favorite girl. Too special!

Julie W said...

You are the sexiest pregnant girl around. And you poor thing, you are going to have an active little mover on your hands. Baby proof now!

Rachel said...

You look very cute pregnant. Wear your non-maternity clothes while you still can because you will be sick of the maternity clothes by the 9 month mark. But also it is fun to go shopping for a whole new wardrobe.

Quiggle said...

You look so cute! I am so excited for you guys.

The Roy Family said...

I LOVE your baby bump! You officially look pregnant and VERY cute. Can't wait to see you guys at Thanksgiving!