Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tagged!

10 Years Ago I...
1. Was a Freshman in High School
2. Had bangs and braces... what was I thinking (some of you have seen my first drivers license and died laughing)?
3. Was getting ready to try out for my first lacrosse team!
4. Was dying to be 16 so I could start dating.
5. Do I really have to think about 10 years ago when I was going through my awkward phase?

5 Things on today's "to do" list...
1. Grocery Shop
2. Read my book
3. Order and call off rental equipment, rent hotels, change delivery dates for materials, fax stuff, type up turf proposals, email other stuff, yell at a few people on the phone, etc. (do you know what I do for my job?)
4. Go to the county dmv for a new sticker for a trailer
5. Coach my high school lacrosse team

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...
1. Pay a lot of tithing, duh
2. Save and invest lots of money!! (John calls me Gringotts)
3. Vacation everywhere!
4. Go play with all my sisters and friends whenever I want
5. Buy John a yacht and some penny loafers...he always wanted to be rich enough to do that ;)

5 places I have lived...
1. Poway, CA
2. Provo, UT
3. Las Vegas. NV
4. Lehi, UT
5. Austin, TX

5 jobs I have had...
1. Lacrosse Coach and Ref
2. Accounts Receivable for my Aunt
3. Working in the Junk Yard with my dad, I still don't know anything about cars but I like to act like I know what I'm talking about
4. Operations Manager at Nu Skin though what I really did I couldn't tell you :)
5. Turf person at Hellas Construction... I say turf person because there is no title for my position, I just do everything

I tag...Julianna, Laci, Sarah, Mindi, and Rachel.Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

3 comments:

Richard and Marianne said...

Wow, you were still a young un a decade ago. With lots of promise and wild dreams!! How has it turned out?

Taylor Family said...

Hey, I finally got the tag done that you sent, so you can go check it out. Thanks, it was a fun one.

Quiggle said...

Please have john wear the penny loafers for the family photo. :) I would love to see that.