Sunday, November 2, 2008

Bargain Corner

So my sister-in-law Kenzie puts her fabulous purchases where she saved lots of money on her blog. I thought I would follow suit and put my purchase of my new coach purse on here. Now anyone who knows me knows that I hate to spend money. John has been bugging me to get a new purse because my other one is falling apart (which I have loved thanks to Tina). We were at the outlets yesterday and decided to step into the coach store. They had sales going on of 30, 40, 50% off purses and other items! So this purse was originally priced at $269 marked down to $199 at the regular outlet price. Then it was 75% off because one of the snaps is broken on the side (decorative rather than functional). I thought well I don't care I'm getting it! So I bought a $269 coach purse for $50! I was so excited so if anyone in Austin wants to head over to coach their sale might still be going on! Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

Quiggle said...

Atta girl! What a great buy. And I love the purse. I have a few new bargains I need to update.