Friday, July 20, 2012

Big Birthdays!!!

For Katie's and John's birthdays we had the entire family over for dinner. We had a great time and Katie got to stuff her face with cake.
 


At first Katie wasn't quite sure what to do with this big cupcake.



She quickly figured it out and went to town! She was so cute and got messy.

Once she was done, she tried to crawl away but I quickly grabbed her. Don't you love the picture here?



Of course it's bath time! She loves the bath!


John and I went to P.F. Changs for his little birthday celebration. It was nice to just have it be us for a change.
At Katie's One Year Checkup, she weighed 20 lbs. 4oz and was 29 1/2 inches tall. She isn't quite walking yet but I know she will start going any day now. Katie just loves to be with people and follow Abby and Mommy around all day long.


I love this little girl! Happy Birthday Katie!

No comments: