On Sunday, February 19th, we had Abigail's family birthday dinner. We had the entire VanDerwerken clan over and the Stevensons. I cooked a ham, steak, rolls, a salad and Tina brought funeral potatoes. It was delicious. We didn't have much room but we pulled out some card tables and found places for everyone. Abby was so happy so many people came over. She opened presents from Mom and Dad and Grandpa and Grandma. She loved her mermaid dress (and other goodies from Grandma), makeup and Candyland game.

We immediately had to get all the makeup out and everyone got a makeover! Even cousin Ethan!


After makeup, we got the remote truck and helicoptor out to play with. Unfortunately the helicoptor made a couple crash lands and broke but the truck just kept on going! Johanna showed Abby how to use it!





We of course had more cake! Abby loves her pink cupcakes! I also made a Texas Sheet Cake for everyone to share.
I love these pictures of Abby!
I had to put this silly face in.

Abby tends to spit while she blows. I stopped her before she could do any real damage...
then quickly put just one cupcake in front of her!

She blew all her candles out and got to eat all the cake she wanted. We had such a fun night with family. Thank you for coming everyone!
Saturday, March 31, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment