Thursday, November 10, 2011

Snow???

It snowed twice before Halloween. Both times it snowed over 1 inch and it has only happened four times since 1880. We got two of those times! I made Abby wait until John got home to go build a snowman. She was so excited. Here is our first snow adventure in New York.


Even Katie got all bundled up to go out in the snow!


Katie lasted about 5 minutes outside, then demanded to come inside.

Abby didn't want to stop playing!

After all the excitement, Katie fell asleep within 3 minutes!

I love my family!

The next morning Abby had to go outside before all the snow melted. Good thing it did or we would be ready for a trip to San Diego or Austin already!


1 comment:

kcwatson said...

How fun to see the Vanderwerken family again. I am totally with Katie... I would demanded to go back into the warm house!