Thursday, July 21, 2011

Abby just can't leave Katie alone. She is still constantly hugging, kissing and wanting to carry Katie. Anytime I try to take a picture Abby wants to be in it as well. Here are my two girls!


Katie loves her awake time. She is happy and content to sit and look around. Katie has been so much easier than Abby! She has been the best sleeper at night with no awake time as well. Abby and Katie take naps at the same time during the day so I can get a good hour or two nap as well. Let's just say I have been getting more sleep than I thought I would get with two girls.

Katie loves to snuggle and I love to snuggle her!


Snapped a picture right as she was smiling!


My cute girl helping with breakfast this morning. We always have to wear aprons when cooking.

Yesterday Abby was climbing on the table during dinner. John told Abby, "We don't climb on tables like animals." Abby then replied, "I not an animal, I a girl!" She is too sweet! She also knows daddy is a boy and mommy, sister and Abby are girls. It's amazing how quickly she learns and picks up on things. Her energy and happy attitude are infectious. I can't help but laugh with her all day long. She will introduce herself to people saying "I'm Abby" and shake their hand. I just can't believe how big she is getting!

1 comment:

Doug & Charisse said...

How could you not wear that apron while you cook? She looks delicious! All three of you look amazing, congrats :).