Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Good Morning Sweetheart!

I love going into Abby's room after she wakes up in the morning or after a nap and seeing her cute face. She is a drama queen already! She cries her little heart out, buries her face in her bed and kicks her legs. The instant I open her door she stops immediately and practically jumps to the edge to see me. Then she is all smiles unless I don't get her out of her crib quick enough.



Here she is all smiles when I first come into her room. She looks so much like John in this picture!



Now she is all confused as to why I haven't taken her out yet. Abby's hair is so fine she has bedhead after every nap! Can you tell which side she slept on?

2 comments:

Julie W said...

i LOVE IT. what a silly girl already! I know what you mean about the smile babies give their mom. It is so sweet.

Richard and Marianne said...

She is just too cute, even if she does look like John. I can tell she makes your heart jump with love for her. Just a Mom thing.