Yesterday, my baby girl became 6 months old! I can't believe it. The time has really flown by. Here she is ready to go! Abby goes everywhere. She now likes the tile in the kitchen and comes in there every time I'm cooking. She still does her army crawl but starts out on all fours. Abigail loves our bed too. Everyday I throw her on our comforter and I let her roll/crawl all over me while I tickle her and cover her in zerberts. She can't stop laughing and smiling. My favorite thing is when Abby sees me come into the room, she gets so excited and beelines straight for me. I am clearly the favorite parent right now. If it's between daddy or mommy, I always win. But John can't feel too bad because Abby looks exactly like him! Abigail is such a joy and we love her so much!
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She is really on the move now. So advanced just like her Mom and Dad were. Of course, the blessing to be athletic helped. :) I just want to pick her up and squeeze her and give her a Grandma hug! Miss you, Mom
She does look a lot like John, but I think she's growing out of it... she gets cuter every new post!
She looks exactly like JOHN!!!!Can't wait til October.
Post a Comment