Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy Late New Year!

So I've been meaning to post for the last 12 days but I've been so busy. I finally got around to cleaning out the baby's room, organizing her clothes, painting the baby's room, painting the garage, and driving John crazy with my nesting. We still haven't picked a crib or any furniture but once we do we will be ready to go! But back to New Years. We didn't set any goals on New Years Eve but I set some later on. First, to have this baby. Second, to do some Triathlons. Third, to keep pampering John like always (he doesn't think it's going to happen so I'll prove him wrong). We had a fun night at our friends the Perrills playing Wii, listening to some live guitar, eating yummy food, and drinking some Mormon bubbly!


John with our host Michael Perrill.


Christy with Esther Perrill.

This time next year we will have a little girl crawling/walking around driving us crazy! Wish us luck! Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Julie W said...

your shirt is adorable! Next year you will not be staying up for new years, you will be in bed early like me, trying to catch some Zzzz's.