Tuesday, December 30, 2008

32 Weeks Pregnant!

Wow I have grown!! I can't believe how much bigger I am from 28 weeks. I guess I don't notice it since I see myself everyday but the pictures prove it! Only 8 more weeks to go! I like to think my outfit makes my belly look bigger than normal. Oh and today some woman said I was carrying really low and she thought i would have the baby within 2 weeks. I told her, "She better not come in 2 weeks because I have 8 more weeks to go!"

6 comments:

Julie W said...

How did you get John away from ESPN for this picture? :)

Tannie Smith said...

You look great! Belly and all! ;-) I always would have people tell me I was low and going to deliver soon and alls it did was set me up for depression when the two weeks was up and no baby. So next time I am just going to where a shirt that says "naturally low belly."

Richard and Marianne said...

At seven months pregnant, I remember thinking, "there is no way this belly can get any bigger!" But it did, and my belly button stretched and stretched until it was flat and tight. You will know you are ready when your belly button is no longer recognizable. Hee hee.

Mindi said...

Wow, you are getting so close! I can't believe it. 45 days is nothing! You look great. Hope to talk to you soon. Thanks for updating! It's good it see and hear what's going on.

Lianna said...

You look so cute! Your belly is pointy, mine was more round, maybe cuz I had a boy. I am super excited for you, I can't wait to see you as a mommy. You'll be awesome. Love ya Christy!

Quiggle said...

There really is a baby in there. Not too much longer.
Looks like you had a really great Christmas. How fun to do all that in a barn.