My office, Hellas Construction, had our work party last week. It was at a nice restaurant and of course there was a lot of food, socializing, prizes, and alcohol. People just crack me up when they are drunk and everyone is so happy at Christmas Parties (especially when there are prizes involved)! This year I won the huge TV!! It's a LG 47" LCD TV. It's super nice but the only problem is..... we already have a 52" LCD TV! So John and I keep trying to find a spot for it but it's too big for our room and the guest room. Any thoughts or suggestions?? Maybe we can hook it up to the computer and use it as a monitor? Haha, just kidding. Here is a picture from that fun night. 
Some other people got fun prizes such as trips to Mexico, Hawaii, the Caribbean, and gift certificates. There was no table dancing like in the past (the last 2 years there was some table dancing and both restaurants went out of business later on in the year. We like this restaurant so we didn't want to jinx it)! Overall it was a fun night and John got to experience my work crowd for one night... It's pretty crazy!
1 comment:
Wow, I have never seen John smile so big in a picture before! He must have been really inebriated. hehe
Merry Christmas, and I think you should donate your TV to the poor... although they probably couldn's afford the power bill for it.
I guess you better just sell it on Craigs list!
(or ship it off to utah, cooper could use a bigger tv in the play room for his xbox, or spence would die for it in OUR bedroom :)
merry christmas! miss you two love birds.
Post a Comment