John and I will have a baby in less than 12 weeks! I can't believe it! If everything goes my way, I will deliver her February 12th (we've had a talk and I think she's agreed to come early) so that means we have a little over 2 months left. I had a doctors appointment yesterday where they had to draw my blood for gestational diabetes. So far they haven't called me and no news is good news. I'm measuring at 29 cm and her heart beat is a strong 140 bpm. Last night she was going crazy causing little mini earthquakes inside me. John watched and was amazed at how she shook my whole belly! It was hilarious. I've been having Braxton Hicks for the last couple weeks and I'm starting to have some back pain. Just some of the joys of pregnancy! Overall life is good and we are keeping busy! Here is another picture to document my growing belly!
oys of being pregnant!
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh so cute belly!
So glad she put on such a good show for John. Who would have thought your belly would be such great entertainment. Have fun, she will be here soon!
i love my little niecey-poo (and her mommy and daddy)!!!!!!
xxxxooooo
k talk about being cute pregnant! you look ADORABLE! and you know what? when i saw that video today i really automatically thought of you cuz you and i were all about kittens...and i think they kinda look like some of your old cats and mine..yeah the video made me pee my pants. love you!
Post a Comment