Get your sleep in now before the baby comes!!
Lazy!! Christy is probably doing the dishes and vacuming. (-:
Boy is John in for a big surprise here in a few months! hahaHe will have to kiss those naps goodbye.
I love how he's ready with the remote.
Way to go John. I wish I could get away with a nap. Don't let her talk you into getting up with the new kid. You have to train her early.Seely
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Get your sleep in now before the baby comes!!
Lazy!! Christy is probably doing the dishes and vacuming. (-:
Boy is John in for a big surprise here in a few months! haha
He will have to kiss those naps goodbye.
I love how he's ready with the remote.
Way to go John. I wish I could get away with a nap. Don't let her talk you into getting up with the new kid. You have to train her early.
Seely
Post a Comment