Monday, October 6, 2008

20 weeks Pregnant

So I an now 20 weeks pregnant. I can't believe I am halfway. Already I can't sleep through the night (I partly blame John because he moves so much and is always throwing an arm or leg over me), I have to use the restroom all the time, I eat 6 meals a day, and I'm losing my mind. But other than that it's been great!! I can feel the baby move now. Yesterday was the first time I really felt her move (I guess you could say I finally recognized what I was feeling as her moving). Today she was very active and moved after every meal. She must like food like her mom! John is excited and puts his hand on my belly to rubs her because he's sure she wants to be rubbed and pampered just like him. It's been fun but I'm not looking forward to getting huge and being uncomfortable all the time! It feels like I have forever left but it's still not long enough! Well here's the picture of me from tonight. I'm at my largest and John says I've doubled in size in the last week! I'm still in normal clothes but today I used the rubberband method on my pants. So much more comfortable! Well, I'll post some more pictures in 4 more weeks!

5 comments:

Spencer and Mackenzie said...

Christy - you look great! I'm 25 weeks pregnant with a girl and just in the past 1-2 weeks I have really started showing...kind of scary! Before that I am smooth sailing in normal clothes. I can sympathize with you regarding sleep! But it will be all worth it!

Julie W said...

Yea, you are soo cute. I am so glad to see you finally post again!

Richard and Marianne said...

You look wonderful!! Isn't that the neatest, feeling her move around? How fun that she reacts to you eating. Interesting. John knows what his baby needs, loving.

The Roy Family said...

Doubled in size huh? Just wait until the last 2 months - then you'll really know what its like to double in size! (Don't worry, it happens to ALL of us!!)
I'm glad you're able to feel her move now. It's the best! I remember being so sad after Gavin was born because I missed all of the movement. Enjoy every moment!

Mindi said...

You're HUGE! Just kidding, I just think it's funny that you always used to say that. (Do you still say it?) Well, I think you're so cute, my belly is growing pretty fast too, it's crazy isn't it!? Well, I will have to answer your "tag" soon. Hope you're doing well. I'll talk to you soon.