I just had to add these cute pictures of the girls before I get to Abby's birthday. They love sitting by each other in the car and holding hands.
For Abby's birthday dinner we went to Red Robin. Abby wore her crown and loved being the center of attention.
Katie, on the other hand, was sassy all night. We had fun eating and talking but John and I were ready to go as soon as we were done eating. Those girls are a handful!
For Abby's birthday party, we went ice skating! She was so excited! At first she hated it and I was so worried. She went around twice then came off the ice crying that she didn't like ice skating. So I got her a hot chocolate and we snuggled. I convinced her to go back on and she decided she loved it! Abby didn't want to leave when it was time to go.
The rink had buckets that the kids can use to hold on and skate around by themselves. Abby thought it was the best thing ever. She held on and went around and around.
Abby's friend, Lily and her family, came with us. They had so much fun holding hands and skating together.
Our neighbors, Ethan and his parents, came with us as well.
Abby loved all her presents from her friends.
The cupcakes were a hit but messy!
On another note, John made a delicious dinner one night. This is Beef Wellington which is Filet cooked with mushrooms, onions and pastry covering it. It was so yummy!
These two girls love kissing!
We had a family dinner to help celebrate Abby's birthday. Abby once again loved being the center of attention.
She got lots of presents but as soon as she opened Brave we had to put it in to watch.
We got Katie a few things so she didn't feel left out and wouldn't take Abby's toys.
She got her own crown too.
These are the presents from us that Abby opened right before we went to Red Robin.
More ice skating pictures
John carried Katie around on the ice but she didn't like it at all.
We had fun celebrating Abby's birthday and didn't want the fun to end!
No comments:
Post a Comment