Wednesday, February 16, 2011

It's A Girl!

John and I went to my ultrasound appointment yesterday morning and found out that we are having a very fiesty little girl! She didn't stop moving the entire time. She put on quite the production for us. Our little one rolled, kicked, punched, sucked her thumb, puckered her lips, waved, brought her feet all the way up to her head, it goes on and on. I loved watching her. The ultrasound technician even said "Well, by the amount and way she's moving, she already has good muscles". John and I looked at each other and thought Oh No! Another early crawler and walker. My favorite part was when the technician was trying to get her to move her head so he could get a certain picture but she didn't want to. At first she started shaking her head no, then as he started to push and prod and jingle her around she finally got fed up and punched him! It was so funny (but kind of hurt because I was stuck in the middle)! We can't wait for this little girl to come to us.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I think 2 girls would be so much fun!!! Congrats!!! And, it sounds like she already has a mind of her own--prepare now! :)

Mindi said...

Yea for girls!!!

Julie W said...

She is such a lucky girl with you as her Momma!