Saturday, December 25, 2010

Thanksgiving in Texas

This year we had Thanksgiving in Texas again with some friends. We kicked off the day with some football with the ward. Abby ran around with some friends while John played football and his team won all their games! Go John! When I tried to play, John said no. Everyone kept saying "You're just afraid she'll show you up!" John didn't like that so he decided to announce that I was pregnant and he didn't want me to hurt the baby. Yepp, I was only 6 weeks pregnant at the time. So surprise for anyone who doesn't know! But now that it's a month later most everyone should know.

For the actual eating turkey part of the day, we went over to the Gonzales' house with the Tanners and Halls. We split up the dinner assignments and came out with some AMAZING food. After dinner we all sat around, watched some football and Abby played with some blocks. Here she is with John.


She was really good at building a tower.



Then she got all dressed up in some boots and a cowgirl hat! What a cutie!

Here are some videos of her in her cute little outfit.

She is such a silly little girl! I love her so much. I know I am a little late but here is a quick list of things I am thankful for:

  • My family (that includes EVERYONE)
  • My friends, both near and far
  • The Savior and his sacrifice for us
  • The Gospel, Prophets, Missionaries, the Priesthood
  • Our house, cars, all material possessions and enough money to pay our bills

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

1 comment: