Happy Halloween!! We had such a fun time over the last week that I had to include all the pictures I took. Here we have Abby trying on her ladybug costume. Abby was so excited that she danced around the house, played in front of the mirror and posed for me. This is probably one of the best pictures of her (even though the tag is still on) because she wouldn't stop moving on Halloween night!
Abby and I made sugar cookies. Abby loved to help mix!
Then we frosted the cookies orange...

Made sure each cookie had the perfect amount of sprinkles...

and tasted each one!!

YUMMMMMM!!!

She thought it was the best thing! Even better than coloring.

She concentrated so hard and thoughtfully picked each color.

John was amazing and cleaned out my pumpkin for me. He is a professional.

Then I carved my signature pumpkin face!

The next night I made pumpkin/scary faces (thanks to Kenzie's recipe box). Abby helped me with these too. Here they are before the oven.

Here is the after shot on Abby's plate. Notice the two veggies I tried to slip in. They got thrown on the floor immediately.

Then we went to our Ward's Halloween Party/Trunk-or-Treat. This picture is after she filled her bucket and didn't want to stop!

John and I went to a Halloween Party on Saturday night. John went as Eminem and I went as Belle (check out the old prom dress). It was so much fun!!! Thanks Van Sickles!

I tried to get Abby to say "Trick-Or-Treat" but she always said it before they opened the door. At least she said "Please" while she was digging around in the candy. I also got her to say "Thank you" and "Bye". Everyone thought she was sooooo cute!

Here we have John and Abby posing in front of our pumpkins!

The first treat Abby got was a sucker. She immediately unwrapped it and popped it in her mouth. She then continued to suck on it the rest of the night.
Made sure each cookie had the perfect amount of sprinkles...
and tasted each one!!
YUMMMMMM!!!
She thought it was the best thing! Even better than coloring.
She concentrated so hard and thoughtfully picked each color.
John was amazing and cleaned out my pumpkin for me. He is a professional.
Then I carved my signature pumpkin face!
The next night I made pumpkin/scary faces (thanks to Kenzie's recipe box). Abby helped me with these too. Here they are before the oven.
Here is the after shot on Abby's plate. Notice the two veggies I tried to slip in. They got thrown on the floor immediately.
Then we went to our Ward's Halloween Party/Trunk-or-Treat. This picture is after she filled her bucket and didn't want to stop!
John and I went to a Halloween Party on Saturday night. John went as Eminem and I went as Belle (check out the old prom dress). It was so much fun!!! Thanks Van Sickles!
Here is Abby walking down the street on Halloween night.
I tried to get Abby to say "Trick-Or-Treat" but she always said it before they opened the door. At least she said "Please" while she was digging around in the candy. I also got her to say "Thank you" and "Bye". Everyone thought she was sooooo cute!
Here we have John and Abby posing in front of our pumpkins!
The first treat Abby got was a sucker. She immediately unwrapped it and popped it in her mouth. She then continued to suck on it the rest of the night.
Here is another video of Abby playing outside.
1 comment:
I miss you guys!
Post a Comment