Every morning while I'm getting ready for work, Abby insists upon "brushing" her teeth. She even imitates the motions and smiles at me so proud that we are brushing our teeth together.
Abby is also quite the dare devil. She's always climbing on top of stuff just to get higher. She thought she was so big when I caught her standing on her walker. Yesterday she dove off the couch before I could catch her. Luckily her head broke her fall and we were fine after a few moments of tears. Then she was off looking for more ways to create mischief.
2 comments:
Whoa, life is an adventure and she is ALL about it! Just wait tell you walk in the kitchen and find her standing and dancin' on the kitchen island. That will be good for another near heart attack. :) Give her a hug from Grandma, K?
that little monkey
Post a Comment