On Monday, Abby took her first real steps! She was standing by the couch playing with John when she turned, let go of the couch, and walked right to me. It was absolutely perfect! No wobbling with 7 whole steps right into my arms! Now she will stand up and walk a little but always go back down to crawl around.
Also, she can wave! She waved bye-bye to John when he left to go to football tonight. It was absolutely adorable. Tina, a friend of ours who watches Abby while I work, said Abby waved bye to John this morning also when he dropped her off. I can't believe how fast she is growing!
Abby is obsessed with the phone. If I am on the phone, she insists upon holding the phone or at least listening to it on speakerphone. It drives me nuts especially when she starts jabbering away because I can't hear anything! But she is our little princess so we think she is just too cute doing anything she does.
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How exciting. :) Blake just took his first steps on Monday the 11th. He practices every day, but he also prefers crawling. I guess he thinks it is faster.
It is fun to see how quickly they grow. We have exceptional babies. They are so smart and so happy.
oh, she sounds so smart and sweet. how fun!
Post a Comment