Thursday, December 17, 2009

We bought Abby a red little Christmas outfit for church but she won't stop moving around to get a good picture! Here is the best I could do!


Abby loves to be wherever John and I are at all times. If I am walking around the house, Abby is crawling after me, doing the laundry, she is helping out. Here is Abby playing with her toys right under where John is working at the table.


I can't even play the piano by myself anymore. Usually Abby will cry to get on my lap and play with me. A couple time she has even taken my hands off the piano so she can play by herself! Here she is on her tiptoes playing the piano. As you can see Abby crawled out of her pants which happens fairly often!


0000000000 - that was Abby typing. She just has to be everywhere!

3 comments:

Julie W said...

she is so sweet, Maddux is missing her!

Richard and Marianne said...

She is so dang cute. And that picture of her under John is priceless. Oh heck, each pic is priceless!! Gotta love that girl.

The Roy Family said...

SO cute Christy! Love the pic of her on her tip toes trying to play the piano. So Sweet!