Miss Abigail knew she was doing something naughty so of course she gave us a big smile.
She is also holding her bottle (I fill it with water) and getting into even more trouble. I was cooking breakfast this morning when I heard a clattering noise. I should have known she was getting into some trouble because it had been silent for a little while. I looked in the living room, walked down the hall, into our bedroom, into our bathroom where she had pulled the trashcan over. She loves the plastic baggies because of the noise.
Here are some pictures of Abby's room...finally! On the wall not pictured by the chair is her closet.
3 comments:
Wow you are in for it now Momma. Cutest bedroom ever! and are you painting the hall?
"ABIGAIL" in letters sure is a great addition to set off the wall above the crib. And I like your shelf with all her cute bears and stuff. Julie sure is observant. I missed the blue tape until she mentioned it.
Time to get EVERYTHING in Abigail proof mode. She is truly on the hunt for exploration and trouble. :) Now the fun really begins (keeping her alive).
Post a Comment