Sunday, March 8, 2009

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'

My 17 day old baby rolled over yesterday! Abigail went to sleep in her crib on her back angled a little on her side and I went in to check on her and she was on her tummy! She was even positioned between the Sassy body positioner that keeps babies secure. Her blanket was still wrapped around her perfectly and she was lifting her head making noises. I couldn't believe it. She is so strong. Abby lifts her head and pushes with her legs all the time. She even stands with her behind in the air when she's nursing. She has developed her own personality. I can tell she will be an independent little girl and wants to be involved in all the action. She is constantly making the cutest little noises and hardly ever fusses. She loves her changing table and sleeps in her crib at night. I'm so glad we were blessed with such a good little girl!

5 comments:

Julie W said...

I hope her blessing day was fun and happy. Can't wait to see pictures,

Lianna said...

That's fun. I am glad to hear she is doing well and being good to you. I also want to see some more pics of the 3 of you. I was thinking about you today Christy and how you did such a great job throwing my bridal shower, thanks again. You are a good friend. Miss you!

Spencer and Mackenzie said...

Way to go Abby! I'm excited to see pictures

Cabreros Family (UT) said...

BEFORE YOU KNOW IT...she'll be "checking" kids on the playground!! She'll be a Lacrosse MACHINE!

The Roy Family said...

I bet Abby will be crawling before Damon! He finally decided he likes to roll on occasion at 8 months. Look out you two! She's gonna be a busy, mobile babe!